STOCK SYMBOL: SNNN
Leisure in Toronto 2 days
Departure：Please refer to the website or telephone consultation
Print time：2018/07/23 06:07:37
Day 1 Montreal-upper Canada village-Fort Henry- Pacific Mall
- Breakfast：exclude Lunch：exclude Diner：exclude
- 1, Depart 8:00 in the morning, after one and a half hour’s drive; we will visit in the Upper Canada village which will show you the real Canadian life in 18 century: the original old cottage, water-powered
wood plant, a steam-driven Mills, bakeries, spinning weaving, blacksmith, cobbler shop, and more.
2, After having the lunch in Kingston, we stop for the visit in the Canadian National Heritage site – Fort Henry. In uniforms of the British forces of 19th century, the soldiers guide the visitors in the Fort, telling you about the history over there; there are as well as the military musical performances, queue shows and gun shows.
3, Afterward, we drive 3 hours to the largest city in Canada – Toronto, stop in the famous Pacific Mall which concentrate the Chinese stores, markets and restaurants, after shopping and diner, head to the hotel in Toronto.
- Travelodge Toronto east or similar in Toronto
Day 2 Ripley’s Aquarium of Canada-Toronto Zoo-Big Apple-Montreal
- Breakfast：include Lunch：exclude Diner：exclude
- 1, After breakfast in the hotel, head to the new-built and the largest aquarium in Canada – Ripley’s Aquarium of Canada. The aquarium is organized into nine galleries: Canadian Waters, Rainbow Reef, Dangerous Lagoon, Discovery Centre, The Gallery, Ray Bay, Planet Jellies, Life Support Systems and the Shoreline Gallery. It is home for 16,000 animals.
2, Then we drive to the Canada’s largest Zoo – Toronto Zoo. Over 5,000 animals representing over 500 species, the Zoo is divided into seven zoo-geographic regions: Indo-Malaya, Africa, the Americas, Australasia, Eurasia, Canadian Domain and the Tundra Trek. Animals are displayed indoors in tropical pavilions and outdoors in naturalistic environments, with viewing at many levels.
The most popular and welcome animal is two pandas, enjoy the happy time with these cuties from China.
3, In the end, head back to Montreal and stop at the famous apple pie factory – Big Apple. Arrive in Montreal in the evening.
1，Tour Leader (English and Chinese)
2，Transportation (Deluxe Coach) and 1 nights hotel (3 stars)
3，Breakfast in hotel
Prices include the client's contribution to the Indemnity Fund amounting to $1.00 per $1,000 of travel services purchased.
1. The service fees for the driver and tour leader: adults: $14, children (0-11 years old): $10;
2. The entrance fees of the attractions
3. The personal expense and the meals exclude;
4. Individual life insurance, baggage insurance, medical insurance and other costs;
5. The additional costs due to obstructions, strikes, wars, natural disasters and other major force causes;
6. travel insurance
|Upper Canada village
||CAD 0(0-5years)||CAD 22(13-17years)||CAD22(65+years) |
||CAD 0(0-5years)||CAD 20(13-17years)||CAD20(65+years) |
|Ripley's Aquarium of Canada
||CAD 13(3-5years)||CAD 37(14-16years)||CAD26(65+years) |
||CAD 0(0-2years)||CAD 29(13-17years)||CAD24(65+years) |
For your safety, please purchase travel insurance.