STOCK SYMBOL: SNNN
Quebec & Valcartier 2 Days
Departure：Please refer to the website or telephone consultation
Up to 30$ off per person
Print time：2018/04/22 00:33:26
Day 1 Dog sledding - Ice Hotel - Valcartier
- Breakfast：exclude Lunch：exclude Diner：exclude
- 1, Departure from Montreal in the morning, followed by a 3-hour drive to Quebec City. First, enjoy the ultimate dog sledding experience through the fully wooded and safe trails （depending on the weather and availability). The guide will teach you how to drive a sled and then will pick a team of dogs for you. Then, simply follow your guide into the trails and enjoy the beautiful scenery.
2. Afterwards, we will arrive at Valcartier, the largest winter playground in North America. It is a must-visit destination for anyone who is looking for pleasure and adventure in winter, and has the biggest ice hotel of North America and multiple outdoor and indoor activiites. Upon arrival, you can choose the following activities:
- Ice Hotel, it is a must-see attraction to discover the winter in Quebec. It has attracted over a million people from the world since its opening in 2001. With its huge snow vaults, its crystalline ice sculptures has 44 rooms and suites, each of them was designed differently. Everything you see in the rooms including the beds, the lights, the decorations and even the wine glasses are made of ice. It provides overnight services in the rooms, bar and sauna (The hotel opens from Jan. 4 to March 25, 2018, but visit will begin in late December).
- Winter Playground: It is the largest winter playground in North America. You will have a lot of fun from 40 different ski trails, skating rink (including rink for kids), snow tubing and snow motorcycle (at least 19 yrs old, driving licence and credit card required).
3. In the evening, you can enjoy the traditional French Fondue at the Valcartier (optional, extra charge), you will forget about the fatigue and coldness in the daytime.
- Condos & Hotel Stoneham or similor
Day 2 Valcartier - Quebec city - Montreal
- Breakfast：exclude Lunch：exclude Diner：exclude
- 1, After breakfast, we head to Bora Park in Valcartier, the largest indoor water park in eastern North America in winter. It covers more than 102,000 square feet and can accommodate up to 1000 people at a time. The facilities in the water park are very well designed for both adults and children, everybody can find good places or water activities, such as: family pool with water games, double surf wave, adventure rafting etc. Even in the winter, you can enjoy the 30-degree temperature of summer and the wonderful time in the water!
2, Go to Quebec's most popular "buffet des continents" for lunch, there are a wide variety of dishes and you will find your favorites (optional, extra charge).
3, After lunch, we will head to Quebec City - the origin of Canadian culture and it is the only city in North America that kept the historical properties maintained. You can see the French-style buildings within the city, creating a romantic mood perfect for couples. We will go up to the Capital Observatory for having a panoramic view of City of Quebec.
4, After lunch you will have some free time to walk around in the Old Quebec: Place d' Arms, Chateau Frontenac, Parliament Building, Petit Champlain st., Place Royal, etc. During the period of January 26th to February 11th, you can also have fun in the Quebec Carnival (optional, extra charge) ---one of the most popular Folk Festivals around the world in winter. There are also plenty of outdoors’ activities: ice sled rafting, snow baths, snow sculpting, outdoor dance parties, local food tasting and so on.
5, Arrived at Montreal in the evening.
1, Tour Leader (English and Chinese);
2, Transportation (Deluxe Coach);
3, One night hotel (No Breakfast);
Prices include the client's contribution to the Indemnity Fund amounting to $1.00 per $1,000 of travel services purchased.
1, Service Charge (2 day) (for Driver & Tour Leader): CAD$14/adult, CAD$10(0-11yrs)/child;
2, Entrance fees;
3, Meals not indicated in the itinerary;
4, Travel insurance;
5, Personal consumption.
|Valcartier Winter playground
||CAD 0||CAD 30(4-11years)||CAD38(65+years) |
||CAD 0(0-5years)||CAD 20||CAD 20 |
|dog sledding （Due to different venues, price is subject to change without notice) Children must be accompanied by an adult
||CAD 25(0-4years)||CAD 49||CAD 49 |
|Valcartier winter play ground+ Ice Hotel package
||CAD 0||CAD 43(4-11years)||CAD55(65+years) |
||CAD 285||CAD 285||CAD 285 |
||CAD 245||CAD 245||CAD 245 |
|Valcartier Bora Park
||CAD 0||CAD 27(4-11years)||CAD 34 |
|Capital Observatory (Price of adult and youth will change to 13 from April 15)
||CAD 0(0-3years)||CAD 12(13-17years)||CAD11(65+years) |
For your safety, please purchase travel insurance.