STOCK SYMBOL: SNNN
Giverny - Etretat – Mont-Saint-Michel 2 Days
Departure：Please refer to the website or telephone consultation
Print time：2018/03/19 04:57:53
Day 1 Paris – Etretat – Trouville-sur-Mer
- Breakfast：exclude Lunch：exclude Diner：exclude
- 1，Departure at 8am by deluxe coach for the Monet Garden, arriving at around 9:30 and take a visit of about two hours inside.
2, Then, head towards the famous Etretat in Upper Normandy to see the elephant's trunk and needle.
3, After the visit at Etretat, drive to Trouville-sur-Mer by crossing the Normandy Bridge. Trouville-sur-Mer is a fishing village with a history dating back to the Middle Ages. Hotel in Caen.
- Campanile Caen Est - Mondeville or similar in Caen
Day 2 Caen – Saint-Malo – Mont-Saint-Michel – Paris
- Breakfast：include Lunch：exclude Diner：exclude
- 1, After breakfast, departure for Saint-Malo, a city located in the north-east of Bretagne. Take a walk in town and enjoy the scenery of tides in the Bay which are among the largest in Europe.
2, Then leave for the Mont-Saint-Michel, a granite rocky island east of the river mouth of the Couesnon, the rock on which was built a shrine in honor of the Archangel Michael from 709. The Mont-Saint-Michel is ranked on the list of World Heritage since 1979.
3, Drive back to Paris around 3p.m. and arrive at about 8 p.m. End of trip.
- Aircondition bus
- English speaking tour leader
- One night in 3-star hotel
- Breakfast in the hotel
- Entrance fees: Monet Garden , the Mont-Saint-Michel
- Travel Insurance
- Suggested tips for tour leader and driver € 8 / p.p
|The Fondation Claude Monet
|Mont Saint Michel Abbey
For your safety, please purchase travel insurance.