STOCK SYMBOL: SNNN
Boston in 2 Days
Departure：Please refer to the website or telephone consultation
Print time：2018/09/19 08:52:14
Day 1 Ottawa – Boston
- Breakfast：exclude Lunch：exclude Diner：exclude
- 1, Leaving from Ottawa early in the morning(or via Montreal) for Boston – the famous cultural and historical city of America. We will pass the custom and then stop at Manchester for lunch.
2. Arrive at Boston, after passing the landmarks: Boston Marathon finish line, Trinity Church, Copley Square, and Beacon Mountain, we will take the Boston Harbor Cruise, to visit the famous city with a view of Atlantic Ocean. (Replaced by trollybus in winter)
3, Supper and free time at the famous Quincy Market. You can purchase a variety of souvenirs, as well as delicious snacks.
4. In the evening, check in at the hotel in Boston area.
- Days Inn or similar in Boston area
Day 2 Cambridge – Harvard University - MIT - Ottawa
- Breakfast：include Lunch：exclude Diner：exclude
- 1,After breakfast, head to the Cambridge City of Boston area, free time to visit the famous M.I.T. (Massachusetts institute of technology), the standard bearer of world’s academia in engineering and technology since 1861 - also known as the “Cradle of world’s engineers”.
2,Then visit the most famous university around the world - Harvard University. The guide dressing up with New England style costume will explain us the interesting stories behind those regular buildings.
3,Leave for Montreal after lunch, we will arrive in Ottawa at night.
1, Tour Leader (English and Chinese)
2, Transportation (Deluxe Coach) and 1 night hotel (3stars)
3, Breakfast in hotel
1, Service Charge (2 day) (for Driver & Tour Leader): US$14/adult, US$10(0-11 yrs)/child
2, Admission fees
3, Lunches and diners
4, Travel insurance
5，Boston city tour with Trolley bus in winter time: US$25/adult, US$15(3-12 yrs)/child
|Boston Harbor Cruise
||USD 0(0-4years)||USD 19(13-17years)||USD22(60+years) |
|Harvard University Tour
||USD 0(0-2years)||USD 13(13-16years)||USD13(60+years) |
For your safety, please purchase travel insurance.