01 81 70 96 20
Fly from Paris to Montreal, then transfer to hotel. Refresh and relax at leisure.
1. Depart from Montreal in the morning for Quebec City; we will begin the visit from the Montmorency Falls and taking the cable car up to the cliff beside the falls and having a beautiful panoramic view of the Saint Laurence River.
2. After lunch, head to Quebec City and visit the Capital Observatory, enjoy the great view of Quebec City area.
3. In the afternoon, we will visit the old town of Quebec City, where you can discover the beauty of the city and have a feel of France from 400 years ago. The UNESCO classified the old Quebec City as the site of world heritage in 1985. Many historical treasures wait your coming: Chateau Frontenac, Place d'Armes, provincial parliament, and the oldest commercial street in North America - Petit Champlain etc.
4. Free time for strolling in the old town of Quebec City and head back to the hotel in Montreal later.
1. Depart from Montreal in the morning for the Ottawa, the capital of Canada. We will stop at the Parliament Hill (outside), the Peace Tower, and the Centennial Flame. And then, by passing the Prime Minister’s house and the royal residence of the Governor - Rideau Hall,
2. After lunch, we will visit the Thousand Islands: a region includes a set of natural areas, water field, islands, wetlands and shorelines. One hour commented cruise to admire the scenic Thousand Islands.
3. Finally, we drive back to Toronto and install in the hotel.
4, Head to the downtown of Boston, and have some free time to stroll in the famous Quincy Market, where has lots of tourists and boutiques. After the diner, drive to the hotel and stay overnight.
1. After breakfast, start for downtown of Toronto and begin the visit by climbing the symbol of the city, CN Tower, which is 553 meters' high and having a bird-eye’s view of Toronto and Ontario Lake.
2. Then a tour in downtown of Toronto where you will see the Parliament of Ontario (outside), the City Hall of Toronto(outside), the University of Toronto, etc.
3. We will go to the city of Niagara Falls and lunch in the Skylon Tower with fantastic falls view (optional attractions). After lunch, enjoy the travel package in Niagara Falls: climbing to the top of the Skylon Tower of 160 meters’ high for a top view at the Great Falls; spending the exciting time in IMAX cinema to known the legends and history in Niagara and at last taking the famous Niagara Cruise to get approaching to the falls, having an eyeful of the impressive water flows.
4. In the beginning of evening, head to the hotel in Niagara Falls (Canadian side) and enjoy the free time to Diner in Niagara Falls Park with restaurants, playgrounds, bars, museums, cinemas and the largest Casino in Canada.
1. Depart from Niagara Falls for the Corning Glass Art Center, you will have the chance to admire the largest collection of glass handicrafts in the world and enjoy a glass-work performance.
2. After lunch, continue our journey to USA, you can take a nice photo for the natural view in the bus.
3. After diner, head back to the hotel near Washington DC.
1. After breakfast, head to the capital of the United States, Washington DC. It is not only the most important political center in the world, but it is also renamed after the title “garden city”. At first, we will visit the residence and office of the American President, the White House (outside).
2. Then take a cruise on the Potomac River for a great view on both sides of the river and enjoy the city’s scenery in Washington DC.
3. By passing the Washington Monument, we will visit the best places for photos: the Lincoln Memorial, the memorial of the Korean War and the memorial of Vietnam War.
4. We will head to the world’s largest museum and research complex, the Smithsonian Institution, where you can plan your visits as you like for the whole afternoon. There is the Air & Space Museum, the National Museum of Art, the Natural history museum, American Indian Museum etc. Furthermore, the US Capitol is located in front of the museums' area.
5. After diner, head back to the hotel near Washington DC.
1. After breakfast, drive to Philadelphia, the birthplace of the Unites States. This city is the heritage of the United States because it is where the independence of the United States began. The president of the United States, Barack Obama, he chose Philadelphia as the place of departure to begin his inauguration in Washington DC in search of the traces of their ancestors. We will make a city tour in Philadelphia on a double-Decker bus with a local tour guide.
2. Then, leave for New York City, the world’s second largest metropolitan city. Upon arrival, visit in the Intrepid Sea, Air and Space Museum (USD 32) where you have the chance to discover the famous aircraft carrier USS Intrepid, the submarine USS Growler and the army helicopters, even the real American space shuttle, the Enterprise.
3. Continuing to the heart of Manhattan: Times Square, we will visit Madame Tussauds Wax Museum and Museum Ripley's Believe it or not. Then, you’ll have free time to stroll around later for the shopping and the lunch.
4. Head to the hotel in New Jersey or you can return by public transport by yourself if you want to stay in New York City later.
1. After Breakfast, we will have a walking tour through the Wall Street and Ground Zero – the site of 911.
2. Then, take the elevator to the top of the famous skyscraper in Manhattan: One World Trade Center to have a 360° view of the city.
3. We’ll start off to the South Street seaport in New York City to take a cruise tour on water to admire the world’s famous Statue of Liberty, Brooklyn Bridge, Ellis Island, skyscrapers of Manhattan.
4. After diner, head back to the hotel near Boston.
1. After Breakfast, continue to Boston, a beautiful city rich in culture, history and a representative of the American spirit.Begin the tour by visiting the most famous university in the world: Harvard University. A walking Tour with local professional guide is reserved in the campus for understanding the history and stories of the buildings of Harvard with the honor of 40 Nobel Prizewinners and 8 American presidents.
2. Then passing by the M.I.T. (Massachusetts Institute of Technology), also known as the “Cradle of world’s engineers”.
3. Head to the downtown of Boston for lunch, and have some free time to stroll in the famous Quincy Market, where has lots of tourists and boutiques.
4. We will take the Boston Harbor Cruise, to visit the famous city with a view of Atlantic Ocean.
5. Stop at duty free store before the Canadian Customs. After the diner, drive to the hotel and stay overnight near Montreal.
1. Departing from hotel, we board the top of Mount Royal which is the highest point of the city and have a glimpse of Canada's second largest city.
2. And then we come to the old port of Montreal to take pictures; with an amphibious boat will lead you through the streets of the old city of Montreal, pass through the famous landscape such as the Church Notre-Dame Basilica of Montreal, place d’armes, Cadillac House, Montreal Wall Street, etc.; then enter the St. Lawrence River to enjoy the entire city skyline;
3. At noon we will arrange the Montréal special smoke meat lunch meal (optional attractions);
4. Transfer to the Airport of Montreal in the afternoon and back to home.
Price include：1, Transportation in aircondition bus
Price exclude：1, Admission fees
|Montmorency Falls||CAD 3.1||CAD 3.1(6-12years)||CAD 0(0-5years)||CAD 3.1(13-17years)||CAD3.1(65+years)|
|Cable car ( The price valid from April 29, 2017 to October 29, 2017)||CAD 15||CAD 8(6-12years)||CAD 0(0-5years)||CAD 15(13-17years)||CAD15(65+years)|
|Capital Observatory||CAD 12||CAD 0(0-12years)||CAD 0(0-12years)||CAD 12(13-17years)||CAD11(65+years)|
|Harvard University Tour||USD 13||USD 10(3-12years)||USD 0(0-2years)||USD 13(13-16years)||USD13(60+years)|
|Boston Harbor Cruise||USD 22||USD 19(5-12years)||USD 0(0-4years)||USD 19(13-17years)||USD22(60+years)|
|Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum||USD 32||USD 25(5-12years)||USD 0(0-4years)||USD 32(12-16years)||USD32(60+years)|
|Rockefeller Center||USD 33||USD 27(6-12years)||USD 0(0-5years)||USD 33(13-16years)||USD33(60+years)|
|Madame Tussaud’s Wax museum||USD 32||USD 29(3-12years)||USD 0(0-2years)||USD 32(13-16years)||USD32(60+years)|
|Ripley's Believe It or Not Museum||USD 31||USD 22(4-12years)||USD 0(0-3years)||USD 31(13-16years)||USD31(62+years)|
|Philadelphia City Tour||USD 27||USD 10(3-11years)||USD 0(0-2years)||USD 27(12-16years)||USD27(60+years)|
|Statue of Liberty Cruise||USD 29||USD 20(4-12years)||USD 0(0-3years)||USD 29(12-16years)||USD29(60+years)|
|Potomac River Cruise||USD 25||USD 18(4-12years)||USD 0(0-3years)||USD 25(13-16years)||USD25(60+years)|
|Corning Museum of Glass||USD 18||USD 0(6-17years)||USD 0(0-5years)||USD 18(18+years)||USD18(60+years)|
|CN Tower (Price valid from 2017.04.01）||CAD 39||CAD 29(4-12years)||CAD 0(0-3years)||CAD 39(13-16years)||CAD35(65+years)|
|Niagara Falls Travel Package（Summer）||CAD 54||CAD 33(5-12years)||CAD 0(0-4years)||CAD 54(13-16years)||CAD54(65+years)|
|Thousand Islands Cruise||CAD 28||CAD 12(6-12years)||CAD 0(0-5years)||CAD 27(13-16years)||CAD25(65+years)|
|Montreal Amphi Tours||CAD 32||CAD 18(6-12years)||CAD 10(1-5years)||CAD 32(13-17years)||CAD32(65+years)|
*Admission tickets bought through sellers other than Sinorama (e.g. City Pass) are not applicable to Sinorama tours. This article is not applicable to European tours. The tickets prices and meals can be changed according to the season without notice.
For your safety, please purchase travel insurance.
* Departure from at least 20 people in a group.