0064 09 6237096
Depart from New Zealand to Montreal. Arrive in Montreal and transfer to hotels. Enjoy your free time exploring the city after check-in.
1. Depart from Montreal in the morning for Quebec City; we will begin the visit from the Montmorency Falls and taking the cable car up to the cliff beside the falls and having a beautiful panoramic view of the Saint Laurence River.
2. After lunch, head to Quebec City and visit the Capital Observatory, enjoy the great view of Quebec City area.
3. In the afternoon, we will visit the old town of Quebec City, where you can discover the beauty of the city and have a feel of France from 400 years ago. The UNESCO classified the old Quebec City as the site of world heritage in 1985. Many historical treasures wait your coming: Chateau Frontenac, Place d'Armes, provincial parliament, and the oldest commercial street in North America - Petit Champlain etc.
4. Free time for strolling in the old town of Quebec City and head back to the hotel in Montreal later.
1. Depart from Montreal in the morning for the Ottawa, the capital of Canada. We will stop at the Parliament Hill (outside), the Peace Tower, and the Centennial Flame. And then, by passing the Prime Minister’s house and the royal residence of the Governor - Rideau Hall,
2. After lunch, we will visit the Thousand Islands: a region includes a set of natural areas, water field, islands, wetlands and shorelines. One hour commented cruise to admire the scenic Thousand Islands.
3. Finally, we drive back to Toronto and install in the hotel.
1. After breakfast, start for downtown of Toronto and begin the visit by climbing the symbol of the city, CN Tower, which is 553 meters' high and having a bird-eye’s view of Toronto and Ontario Lake.
2. Then a tour in downtown of Toronto where you will see the Parliament of Ontario (outside), the City Hall of Toronto(outside), the University of Toronto, etc.
3. We will go to the city of Niagara Falls and lunch in the Skylon Tower with fantastic falls view (optional attractions). After lunch, enjoy the travel package in Niagara Falls: climbing to the top of the Skylon Tower of 160 meters’ high for a top view at the Great Falls; spending the exciting time in IMAX cinema to known the legends and history in Niagara and at last taking the famous Niagara Cruise to get approaching to the falls, having an eyeful of the impressive water flows.
4. In the beginning of evening, head to the hotel in Niagara Falls (Canadian side) and enjoy the free time to Diner in Niagara Falls Park with restaurants, playgrounds, bars, museums, cinemas and the largest Casino in Canada.
1. Depart from Niagara Falls for the Corning Glass Art Center, you will have the chance to admire the largest collection of glass handicrafts in the world and enjoy a glass-work performance.
2. After lunch, continue our journey to USA, you can take a nice photo for the natural view in the bus.
3. After diner, head back to the hotel near Washington DC.
1. After breakfast, head to the capital of the United States, Washington DC. It is not only the most important political center in the world, but it is also renamed after the title “garden city”. At first, we will visit the residence and office of the American President, the White House (outside).
2. Then take a cruise on the Potomac River for a great view on both sides of the river and enjoy the city’s scenery in Washington DC.
3. By passing the Washington Monument, we will visit the best places for photos: the Lincoln Memorial, the memorial of the Korean War and the memorial of Vietnam War.
4. We will head to the world’s largest museum and research complex, the Smithsonian Institution, where you can plan your visits as you like for the whole afternoon. There is the Air & Space Museum, the National Museum of Art, the Natural history museum, American Indian Museum etc. Furthermore, the US Capitol is located in front of the museums' area.
5. After diner, head back to the hotel near Washington DC.
1. After breakfast, drive to Philadelphia, the birthplace of the Unites States. This city is the heritage of the United States because it is where the independence of the United States began. The president of the United States, Barack Obama, he chose Philadelphia as the place of departure to begin his inauguration in Washington DC in search of the traces of their ancestors. We will make a city tour in Philadelphia on a double-Decker bus with a local tour guide.
2. Then, leave for New York City, the world’s second largest metropolitan city. Upon arrival, visit in the Intrepid Sea, Air and Space Museum (USD 32) where you have the chance to discover the famous aircraft carrier USS Intrepid, the submarine USS Growler and the army helicopters, even the real American space shuttle, the Enterprise.
3. Continuing to the heart of Manhattan: Times Square, we will visit Madame Tussauds Wax Museum and Museum Ripley's Believe it or not. Then, you’ll have free time to stroll around later for the shopping and the lunch.
4. Head to the hotel in New Jersey or you can return by public transport by yourself if you want to stay in New York City later.
1. After Breakfast, we will have a walking tour through the Wall Street and Ground Zero – the site of 911.
2. Then, take the elevator to the top of the famous skyscraper in Manhattan: One World Trade Center to have a 360° view of the city.
3. We’ll start off to the South Street seaport in New York City to take a cruise tour on water to admire the world’s famous Statue of Liberty, Brooklyn Bridge, Ellis Island, skyscrapers of Manhattan.
4. After diner, head back to the hotel near Boston.
1. After Breakfast, continue to Boston, a beautiful city rich in culture, history and a representative of the American spirit.Begin the tour by visiting the most famous university in the world: Harvard University. A walking Tour with local professional guide is reserved in the campus for understanding the history and stories of the buildings of Harvard with the honor of 40 Nobel Prizewinners and 8 American presidents.
2. Then passing by the M.I.T. (Massachusetts Institute of Technology), also known as the “Cradle of world’s engineers”.
3. Head to the downtown of Boston for lunch, and have some free time to stroll in the famous Quincy Market, where has lots of tourists and boutiques.
4. We will take the Boston Harbor Cruise, to visit the famous city with a view of Atlantic Ocean.
5. Stop at duty free store before the Canadian Customs. After the diner, drive to the hotel and stay overnight near Montreal.
1. Departing from hotel, we board the top of Mount Royal which is the highest point of the city and have a glimpse of Canada's second largest city.
2. And then we come to the old port of Montreal to take pictures; with an amphibious boat will lead you through the streets of the old city of Montreal, pass through the famous landscape such as the Church Notre-Dame Basilica of Montreal, place d’armes, Cadillac House, Montreal Wall Street, etc.; then enter the St. Lawrence River to enjoy the entire city skyline;
3. At noon we will arrange the Montréal special smoke meat lunch meal (optional attractions);
4. Transfer to the Airport of Montreal in the afternoon and back to home.
Price include：1. Round-trip international flight tickets,
Price exclude：1. Lunches and dinners
|Capital Observatory||CAD 13||CAD 0(0-12years)||CAD 0(0-3years)||CAD 13(13-17years)||CAD11(65+years)|
|Montmorency Falls||CAD 3.2||CAD 3.2(6-12years)||CAD 0(0-5years)||CAD 3.2(13-17years)||CAD3.2(65+years)|
|Cable car||CAD 15||CAD 8(6-12years)||CAD 0(0-5years)||CAD 15(13-17years)||CAD15(65+years)|
|Thousand Islands Cruise||CAD 28||CAD 13(6-12years)||CAD 0(0-5years)||CAD 28(13-16years)||CAD24(65+years)|
|CN Tower (Price valid from 2018.07.01）||CAD 42||CAD 31(4-12years)||CAD 0(0-3years)||CAD 42(13-16years)||CAD38(65+years)|
|Niagara Falls Travel Package (winter package: Adult $48, Child $29)||CAD 59||CAD 35(5-12years)||CAD 0(0-4years)||CAD 59(13-16years)||CAD59(65+years)|
|Corning Museum of Glass||USD 18||USD 0(6-17years)||USD 0(0-5years)||USD 18(18+years)||USD18(60+years)|
|Potomac River Cruise||USD 25||USD 18(4-12years)||USD 0(0-3years)||USD 25(13-16years)||USD25(60+years)|
|Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum||USD 32||USD 25(5-12years)||USD 0(0-4years)||USD 32(12-16years)||USD32(60+years)|
|Ripley's Believe It or Not Museum||USD 31||USD 22(4-12years)||USD 0(0-3years)||USD 31(13-16years)||USD31(62+years)|
|Madame Tussaud’s Wax museum||USD 32||USD 29(3-12years)||USD 0(0-2years)||USD 32(13-16years)||USD32(60+years)|
|Philadelphia City Tour||USD 27||USD 10(3-11years)||USD 0(0-2years)||USD 27(12-16years)||USD27(60+years)|
|One World Trade Center||USD 37||USD 31(6-12years)||USD 0(0-5years)||USD 37(13-16years)||USD36(65+years)|
|Statue of Liberty Cruise||USD 29||USD 20(4-12years)||USD 0(0-3years)||USD 29(12-16years)||USD29(60+years)|
|Boston harbor cruise||USD 22||USD 19(5-12years)||USD 0(0-4years)||USD 19(13-17years)||USD22(60+years)|
|Harvard University Tour||USD 13||USD 10(3-12years)||USD 0(0-2years)||USD 13(13-16years)||USD13(60+years)|
*Admission tickets bought through sellers other than Sinorama (e.g. City Pass) are not applicable to Sinorama tours. This article is not applicable to European tours. The tickets prices and meals can be changed according to the season without notice.
For your safety, please purchase travel insurance.
Terms and Conditions
1. Changing itinerary or departure date (ALL REQUESTS ARE SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY)
a. Written request is necessary to send to Sinorama.
b. The difference must be paid at the time of modification;
c. 31 days prior to departure date: no administrative fees；
d. From 15 to 30 days prior to departure date 20% of total price will be applied as administrative fees.
e. From 8 to 14 days b prior to departure date 50% of total price will be applied as administrative fees.
f. 7 days or less prior to departure date: impossible to modify the itinerary or receive reimbursement;
g. Trips for 8 days or more: Written request is necessary at least 45 days prior to departure date. 20% of total price will be applied as administrative fees.
2. Changing number of participant(s) requested by customers (ALL REQUESTS ARE SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY)
a. Increasing numbers of participant(s): complete the difference of tour fees.
b. Decreasing numbers of participant(s): 15 or more prior to departure date 20% of total price will be applied as administrative fees; from 8 to 14 days prior 50% of total price will be applied as administrative fees.
c. 7 days or less prior to departure date: impossible to modify the itinerary and the departure date, or receive reimbursement;
d. Trips for 8 days or more: Written request is necessary at least 45 days prior to departure date. 20% of total price will be applied as administrative fees.
3. Any modification is not acceptable 60 days or less before departure for package with air ticket.
4. The total amount will be refunded if changes of itinerary or departure date are made by Sinorama on condition that modification is refused by the clients.
Please note: No refunds request will be accepted more than 30 days after completion of travel.
THE ABOVE CANCELLATION AND MODIFICATION POLICY DO NOT APPLY TO SPECIAL SALES AND FINAL SALES (including sales on cooperated site web such as Groupon, promorabais, vie urbaine, nCrowd, Buytopia, Livingsocial, Wagjag, Travelzoo, kumapon, and tours which require payment in advance for entrance fees, but not limited to these sales)
SPECIAL SALES AND FINAL SALES (including sales on cooperated site web such as Groupon, promorabais, vie urbaine, nCrowd, Buytopia, Livingsocial, Wagjag, Travelzoo, kumapon, and tours which require payment in advance for entrance fees, but not limited to these sales)
1. Promotion sales, special sales and final sales require full payment at the time of booking;
2. Once booked, it is impossible to change the itinerary and the departure date, or get refund if the customer cancels the trip;
3. Changing the number of participant(s) requested by customers:
- Increasing numbers of participant(s): complete the additional cost provided that it is still available.
- Decreasing numbers of participant(s): no refund.
1, Each room contains one or two double beds in all hotels in North America. Each room contains one or two single beds in all hotels in Europe.
2, Each room allows only 4 people in maximum in North America (children included); 2 people in maximum in Europe. It is not allowed to add an extra bed. An additional amount must be paid according to the hotel policy if travelers insist adding an extra bed.
SEATS ON BUS
The seats on bus are generally arranged according to the order of the clients’ reservation. If the client has special requirement, he or she can pay fees in order to choose the seats on bus in advance (applicable only for bus tours in North American, payment should be settled 3 days before departure. Please contact us for more information). The prices for the first three rows are:
1 day’ tour: $10 per person;
2 days’ tour, $20 per person;
3-4 days’ tour, $30 per person;
5-9 days’ tour: $50 per person;
10 days’ tour or above: $70 per person.
ERRORS OR OMISSIONS
Sinorama uses reasonable efforts to ensure that the Content on our Web Site is complete and current. However, Sinorama does not guarantee that the Content on our Web Site will not contain errors, inaccuracies or omissions. Such errors, inaccuracies or omissions may relate to price or to product or service description or availability. Sinorama reserves the right to correct any error, inaccuracy or omission or to change or update the Content without prior notice to the client. Further, Sinorama reserves the right to refuse or cancel any orders or reservations containing any error, inaccuracy or omission, whether or not the order or reservation has been submitted, confirmed and/or your credit card has been charged. If the client’s credit card has been charged for the purchase and the order or reservation is cancelled due to an error, inaccuracy or omission, Sinorama shall promptly issue a credit to the client’s credit card for the amount of such charge.
IN CASE OF DELAY OR ABSENCE ON THE DAY OF DEPARTURE
1, If the traveler arrives late or is absent on the day of departure for any reason, the entire travel package is not refundable, nor changeable, nor transferable.
2, If the traveler fails to comply with the indication of the guide to gather at the meeting point in time during the trip, the traveler himself will be responsible for any additional costs and incurred damage.
3, Sinorama disclaims any responsibility for the consequences caused by travelers if they withdraw the group during the trip.
4, If the traveler do not show up at the agreed place and time of departure, the rights in the travel package are not guaranteed.
5.All seats on the bus are arranged by the tour guide of Sinorama, if a passenger does not show up, Sinorama and the tour guide have the right to reuse the seats.
FORCE MAJEURE EVENT
According to the laws and the principles adopted in Canada and America, the force majeure may include but not limited to what happened during the journey: the unpredictable, irresistible, uncontrollable, and unable to cope with the unexpected events and circumstances occurring or will occur as follows:
a) Natural disasters such as typhoons, hail, storms, earthquakes, tsunamis, floods, volcanic eruptions, landslides;
b) Government actions such as expropriation, requisition;
c) Abnormal social events, such as wars, armed conflicts, strikes, riots and terrorist attacks.
1, Sinorama does not accept any responsibility or liability for any loss resulting from force majeure or a trip without insurance. WE SINCERELY SUGGEST OUR CUSTOMERS TO PURCHASE PERSONAL TRAVEL INSURANCE TO RECEIVE THE NECESSARY PROTECTION.
2, Sinorama reserves all rights, while respecting the program, to cancel or change the order of visits without notice depending on the customs formalities, weather and traffic, time changing or the closing day of tour sites, etc. The tickets prices and meals can be changed according to the season without notice.
3, Your reservation with Sinorama confirms that you have read, understood and agreed to all of the above terms and conditions.
Should the client have any questions to the above policies, please feel free to contact Sinroama for detailed information and consulting. Our customer services will be pleased to answer your questions. Sinorama will reserve the rights of final interpretation to all the published information, terms and policies.
4. For USA tours, valid Passport (valid for 6 months after the return date) and valid visas (Canadian and American) are required (except countries in the Visa Waiver Program). Sinorama accepts no liability for the customs delay. Vacance Sinorama does not endorse any considerable delays at customs because of personal mistakes made by travelers themselves. Therefore the traveler will be obliged to leave the group from U.S. border and the return fee will afford by their own.
Thank you for choosing Sinorama! Have a good trip!
I confirm that the above information is accurate and I accept the terms and conditions